Thursday, June 17, 2010

Commenting & Venting Time!!

Don't you just want to scream at the papers or throw the remote at the TV sometimes (better yet, wack it with a baseball bat) whenever you read something disgusting or outrageous? Or call your spouse or nudge a friend to take a look at an article that you find inspiring and cool?

Well, this blog was created to serve as my daily commentary on a number of issues on the media: TV, Radio, Print & the Web. Though I could have used Facebook or Twitter to comment on stuff and pass it on to friends, I prefer to just blog away as some of the words I might use may not be appropriate for any of those social networks and give my wife, relatives & friends a reason to hide their faces...or even unfriend me.



 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/grantneufeld/11792994/)

You see I am treating this blog as my venting mechanism. Call it what you want: letting off steam, monologue, rants and what have you... the whole point is to let out what I honestly think of people & issues on the news, events and other things that catch my attention and interest.

Just like taxi drivers or even barbers. They engage you in conversations that you may or may not like but you have no freaking choice. Getting off the cab in the middle of nowhere or stepping down the barber's chair while he is lopping off your sideburns is a dangerous proposition. You ran the risk of getting mugged or sued for displaying offensive hairstyle.

Don't worry, I won't stick you up with a fan knife or let you run around with just one sideburn intact if you don't like this conversation.

After all, this is a personal thing and you are entitled to your opinion as I am too though I am looking forward to any feedback and comments.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment